Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So here I am...

Awhile back I had a blog. It was my little space in the Internet universe where I could vent about my job mainly.

Since then my husband and I have been lucky enough to have a little girl that I'm staying home with. What's funny about that is that somewhere in my head I thought it would be "easier" than working. ( I'll pause while past stay at home mothers take the time to laugh. You've earned it)

This isn't going to be just a "Mom Blog" or a "Wife Blog". Its just a me blog. We'll see what happens. I haven't even told anyone about you let.

I'm a rebel. A rebel that types while her 1 year old naps.

I used to drink and party with the best of them. I even broke a few laws. ( Nothing flashy but it counts) Now I have to keep an eye on my caffeine intake or my anxiety will spiral. When does that start to happen I wonder? At what point do you go from "Nothing will EVER happen to me" to " Holy crap! That could happen to me! And so could THAT!!"

Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment